Antworten

Fortsetzen

jlog67
Special Effects
Post 1 von 6
1.140 Ansichten

Fortsetzen

hello, how do I delete a program that I have watch but it’s still showing up in Fortsetzen ?? and how does the new sprach function work ??

Joe

Alle Antworten
Antworten
didi
Regie
Post 2 von 6
963 Ansichten

Re: Fortsetzen

Details regarding this new Remote Control are declared here

Die neue Sky Q Sprachfernbedienung ist da

But everything is in german language. I don't know in case of ordering the new Remote Control, if there will also be instructions in english language and generally, if it will be possible to choose different languages like english for this new part.

However, it will only work with Sky Q Receiver.

Nicht anwendbar
Post 3 von 6
963 Ansichten

As user of Sky-Ticket I learned, that the only way to remove a program from the "Fortsetzen"-List is to end it. With series, you have to choose the very last episode and end it (e.g. ind fast--forward-mode).

Maybe it works the same way with a receiver.

jlog67
Special Effects
Post 4 von 6
963 Ansichten

thanks for the info but it didn’t work

pulla2908
Tontechniker
Post 5 von 6
963 Ansichten

For Sky Ticket this should work as sur​ said. For instance on Android go to "Weiterschauen", then select your content to resume and let it finish to the end (you can even move the progress bar to ~ 1 minute left and then let it finish. By this it gets removed from the "Weiterschauen" list. Currently there is no other way (no option to remove it manually). This would be a good improvement in my opinion. However, this is the only way right now.

jlog67
Special Effects
Post 6 von 6
963 Ansichten

I got a contract with sky not a ticket so it dot work for me the way u are saying but thanks anyhow

Antworten