Dieser Beitrag wurde beantwortet
Zur richtigen Antwort
AlanD13
Special Effects
Post 1 von 6
2.478 Ansichten

Sky q Mini Box aufnehmen

English Version

My German Sky Q mini box is connected to my German Sky Q receiver using Powerlan ethernet connections. Everything works well. But I cannot pause live TV, record programs and watch recorded programs on the Sky Q mini box. Is there a technical fault with my equipment? In the UK, the Sky Q mini box accesses the Sky Q receiver's hard drive over ethernet/wifi/mesh.  But in Germany, I cannot do this with the Sky Q Deutschland receiver and mini box. What am I doing wrong?

Deutsche Version (Google Translate)

Meine deutsche Sky Q Mini-Box ist über Powerlan-Ethernet-Verbindungen mit meinem deutschen Sky Q-Empfänger verbunden. Alles funktioniert gut. Ich kann jedoch kein Live-Fernsehen anhalten, keine Programme aufnehmen und keine aufgezeichneten Programme auf der Sky Q-Mini-Box ansehen. Liegt ein technischer Fehler an meiner Ausrüstung vor? In Großbritannien greift die Sky Q-Minibox über Ethernet / WLAN / Mesh auf die Festplatte des Sky Q-Empfängers zu. Aber in Deutschland kann ich das mit dem Sky Q Deutschland-Empfänger und der Mini-Box nicht machen. Was mache ich falsch?

Answer

Beste Antworten
Richtige Antwort
Jonnycash
Regie
Post 2 von 6
2.465 Ansichten

Betreff: Sky q Mini Box aufnehmen

The german SkyQ mini is technically different. Its just a streaming box without being able to record, to pause or to access the records on the Receiver. There is nor connection to the SkyQ Receiver. Neither Wlan, nor Lan.

https://community.sky.de/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/735i070C524E38175EAE/image-size/large?v=1.0&px...

More or lesss.......just "restart" is possible.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Alle Antworten
Antworten
Richtige Antwort
Jonnycash
Regie
Post 2 von 6
2.466 Ansichten

The german SkyQ mini is technically different. Its just a streaming box without being able to record, to pause or to access the records on the Receiver. There is nor connection to the SkyQ Receiver. Neither Wlan, nor Lan.

https://community.sky.de/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/735i070C524E38175EAE/image-size/large?v=1.0&px...

More or lesss.......just "restart" is possible.

AlanD13
Special Effects
Post 3 von 6
2.453 Ansichten

Thanks Johhnycash. It is usually Germany which is more technologically advanced than the British! Sky Deutschland really needs to give Germany the same level of service that the parent company Sky UK gives to the British. I don't see BMW, Mercedes and Audi sending their cars to the UK with only three wheels (but they do put the steering wheel on the wrong side!).

onzlaught
Regie
Post 4 von 6
2.449 Ansichten

@AlanD13  schrieb:

.....What am I doing wrong?

Nothing.

German and UK Q only having the same name. The hardware ist way different. German Q Receiver doesn`t have theses features.

Jonnycash
Regie
Post 5 von 6
2.445 Ansichten

The surrounding conditions (SAT-Technology, LNB Versions, Cable-TV-market) in germany are completely different to UK and secondly Sky Germany did (and still has not) enough money to invest in powerfull hardware. So they hat to develope a SkyQ Receiver which is also a "Light" version oft he UK Boxes. (Not only the SkyQ mini)

Less tuners, less processor power, less ability to set up concurrent wifi......and so on.

=> Less quality for a (much) smaller Sky-market here in germany.

schütz
Regie
Post 6 von 6
2.440 Ansichten

@AlanD13 

>...(but they do put the steering wheel on the wrong side!)

This is intentional.😉

Antworten