Antworten

Sky Ticket Player not playing

Geräuschemacher
Post 1 von 19
737 Ansichten

Sky Ticket Player not playing

I am on a Macbook with OSX 10.12.6. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have deleted cookies/browsing history of my browser. However, when I click "play" it opens my sky ticket app and then the app displays a message that says "Du has noch nicht genug? Stöbere durch unsere Inhalte und schau gleich weiter." If I click the button, it takes me back to my web browser and the loop continues. It will not play any content.

Please help?

Alle Antworten
Antworten
Nicht anwendbar
Post 2 von 19
196 Ansichten

Re: Sky Ticket Player not playing

Been there, done that but fortunately that's an easy one

As soon as the player opens and the message shows, you just have to wait some more seconds and DON'T press the button. A few moments later you will se the rotating dots and the chosen content will start

Geräuschemacher
Post 3 von 19
196 Ansichten

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. However, I've waited for a long time (20 minutes) and no content plays. That screen just stays and no rotating dots come.

Nicht anwendbar
Post 4 von 19
196 Ansichten

Sorry to hear

I haven't had this before. Hopefully there's an iOS-User or some Admin to help you with that.

Regie
Post 5 von 19
196 Ansichten

try another browser ? for example chrome.

Geräuschemacher
Post 6 von 19
196 Ansichten

I have tried both Chrome and Safari. I don't think it is my browser as it is launching the Sky Ticket app. It seems to be a problem with the app itself? I closed all my other apps in case there was something interfering with it. It was just Chrome and Sky Ticket app and it still didn't work.

Regie
Post 7 von 19
196 Ansichten

why do you use the app from the store ? is it not possible to use the ticketplayer from the desktop ? ticket login and then download of the ticket player ?

Geräuschemacher
Post 8 von 19
196 Ansichten

No, I used the app from SkyTicket.de and then it downloaded and installed the "app." It is a seperate program that runs outside of my browser now.

Regie
Post 9 von 19
196 Ansichten

they say sometimes its neccessary to clear the cache und delete cookies, and maybe neccessary to

delete the ticket player and cisco videoguard and clean the registry

before new downloading the ticket player

Geräuschemacher
Post 10 von 19
196 Ansichten

I tried deleting cookies, and cache. I deleted and re-installed. I tried restarting. What is cisco videoguard, where can i find it to remove it? What registry must be cleaned?

Nicht anwendbar
Post 11 von 19
196 Ansichten

paulesteves schrieb:

... It is a seperate program that runs outside of my browser now.

Sure, but there has to be some "handshake" between browser and app that obviously doesn't work out properly.

After selecting a content within the browser, ther ought to be two things to happen: the launch of the app and start of the previously selected content.

As it seems, this second part is the problem. This might be due to a bug on the sender's (=browser) or the recipient's (=app) side. Unfortunately it will need someone technically mor able than me to work that out.

Nicht anwendbar
Post 12 von 19
196 Ansichten

paulesteves schrieb:

...What registry must be cleaned?

If I were you, I would not meddle with the registry. There's a fair chance to mess things up, if you are not a pro on that.

Regie
Post 13 von 19
196 Ansichten

there are programs like Glary Utilities which can do that. If there are remains of former deletes some things will not perform.

Regie
Post 14 von 19
196 Ansichten

if someone is using sports or films with ticket player may be its neccessary to close other streamings or downloads at the same time.

Maskenbildner
Post 15 von 19
196 Ansichten

Did you try to delete temporary Data from you mac? (Not browser)

Finder -> Use go to folder - ~/Library/Caches -> Enter

Geräuschemacher
Post 16 von 19
196 Ansichten

I will try this tonight when I am home, thank you kindly!

Maskenbildner
Post 17 von 19
196 Ansichten

Best of luck for you

If its not helping in any way, maybe I have one or two more tips for you to try afterwards

Regie
Post 18 von 19
196 Ansichten

entzückend

Geräuschemacher
Post 19 von 19
196 Ansichten

Unfortunately this also did not work. I would love any other suggestions? It is now day 3 and I can't watch anything on sky ticket, how frustrating.

Antworten