Antworten

Want to register for Entertainment/Cinema package offer, can't confirm age without german ID

Geräuschemacher
Post 1 von 4
106 Ansichten

Want to register for Entertainment/Cinema package offer, can't confirm age without german ID

Tried twice to order the Entertainment/cinema combo, get through the data submission/payment but then it halts at the age verification. Help line was no use since I wasn't a registered user --> Can't seem to become a registered user without at least subscribing to one package.

How do I proceed here?

Alle Antworten
Antworten
Kostümbildner
Post 2 von 4
7 Ansichten

Re: Want to register for Entertainment/Cinema package offer, can't confirm age without german ID

Best of all, you wait here for a moderator. But it may take time to infest to infest Sky Q.

Regie
Post 3 von 4
7 Ansichten

Re: Want to register for Entertainment/Cinema package offer, can't confirm age without german ID

may be 2-3 days of waiting

Post 4 von 4
7 Ansichten

Hi mitchvoorspoels,

i am glad about you want to subscribe our programm.

But unfortunately you've to verificate your age und identity via Post Ident procedure. So please send me your email address in private message. Subsequently i will start the procedure for you.

Best regards,
Peter

Antworten