Dieser Beitrag wurde beantwortet
Zur richtigen Antwort
moaaz
Tiertrainer
Post 1 von 7
1.803 Ansichten

TV Box Audio language???

Moin moin community,

So I have been a user of another network and I thought it is just not worth it anymore and it is time to try Sky.

I registered for a Sky Ticket, Entertainment and Cinema. I was so excited.

The only issue I am having is that I don't have an option to change the audio language (through the TV Box) for any movie!

I have searched in the forum and understood that this is a bug?

I already updated.

Kindly let me know if this is gonna be solved soon or if there is anything I can do to change the audio language.

Thank you in advance.

Mo.

Answer

Beste Antworten
Richtige Antwort
Nicht anwendbar
Post 4 von 7
1.582 Ansichten

Re: TV Box Audio language???

First of all, you have to make sure, you've got the update on the TV-box (you might have to restart your device to get it)..

If so, you only have to press * on your remote and choose the subttitle/language-icon on the right to display the language-options..

Please notice, that this procedure only works, as long as the video is actually playing and not on hold.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Alle Antworten
Antworten
troytang
Special Effects
Post 2 von 7
1.582 Ansichten

Hello Moaaz,

I got the same issue. In fact, in the Skytv, also the Sky app on mobile phones, there is no option to output English voice. Also no subtitle for TV.

I switched my Sky ticket TV box language to English instead of German. But whatever I tried when playing a show. whatever I tried to click on the controller, there is no English as the voice or subtitles.

Can anyone from the Sky support help? I wrote an email last week but nobody replied me either.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Troy

pulla2908
Tontechniker
Post 3 von 7
1.582 Ansichten

Hi,

regarding Sky TV Box: according to https://community.sky.de/message/476039#476039 (last update on this issue) it should work now. You should have now the option to switch the audio language.sur​ already confirmed it works. It seems it might be a bit tricky to find the option. There should be a new button which you see only when the progress bar is visible.

For Android there is still no support yet to switch the audio language. Only German for on demand. Some live streams are always English via Chromecast.

br

Thomas

Richtige Antwort
Nicht anwendbar
Post 4 von 7
1.583 Ansichten

First of all, you have to make sure, you've got the update on the TV-box (you might have to restart your device to get it)..

If so, you only have to press * on your remote and choose the subttitle/language-icon on the right to display the language-options..

Please notice, that this procedure only works, as long as the video is actually playing and not on hold.

troytang
Special Effects
Post 5 von 7
1.582 Ansichten

pulla2908​  and Sur, thanks a lot for your both answers and I could finally figure it out how to stream English voice over my Sky TV box. The only weak points now left is the missing 5.1 sound but I understand that Sky does not provide with it in the Streaming service. I must say that your help is a giant value!

Cheers,

Troy

pulla2908
Tontechniker
Post 6 von 7
1.582 Ansichten

Sounds good! About 5.1 I have no idea. I would wonder if this is supported on your device. But I am not sure because I am a Android and iOS user.

You are welcome,

Thomas

moaaz
Tiertrainer
Post 7 von 7
1.582 Ansichten

Yes! Now it is working!
Many thanks for all of you.

Have a nice weekend!

Antworten