Antworten

Problem to register at the website and unlock Smartcard. Nothing seems to work...

lubett
Geräuschemacher
Post 1 von 3
353 Ansichten

Problem to register at the website and unlock Smartcard. Nothing seems to work...

Hello

I'm new to Sky and when trying to register at the website it says my Kundenummer is not valid (????), I've read here that several people found the same issue. Then at the Receiver, I keep getting the message my Smartcard is locked (Deine Smartcard ist nicht freigeschaltet 12020). I've already tried the recommended procedure of putting at channel Sky1 and wait for 40min. It still not work.

I cannot even find a contact email or phone to call Sky. I've sent an email to a service address more than a week ago with no answer.

Totally disappointed...

Alle Antworten
Antworten
elcommunito
Maskenbildner
Post 2 von 3
329 Ansichten

Re: Problem to register at the website and unlock Smartcard. Nothing seems to work...

Welcome to Sky Germany.

If it helps, I can ensure you there will be no technical issues in collecting the money from your bank account.

Jonnycash
Regie
Post 3 von 3
329 Ansichten

Re: Problem to register at the website and unlock Smartcard. Nothing seems to work...

Just wait here for a moderator. He will help you. But you will Need someone Patience until tomorrow

Antworten