Antworten

Cancel subscription

backy
Special Effects
Post 1 von 13
1.589 Ansichten

Cancel subscription

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for not being able to write in German, but I'l still at my learning phase and I can't express myself good, especially for these technical problems.

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, there is no way for me to watch Sky, because the building doesn't have cable connection with any provider, and I also can't get reception via satellite, because my balcony is on the wrong side of the building (to reach Astra). I also can't do it in the roof, because my landlord said we don't have insurance for that.

I already spend over 200 euros on hardware and cables to make this work, still nothing!

So what's the procedure of canceling my contract? I've been paying for sky for over 5months, and I couldn't watch it one day!

Will I have to pay any penalties or something? Please let me know what I need to do.

Best,

Bashkim

Alle Antworten
Antworten
Nicht anwendbar
Post 2 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

Re: Cancel subscription

Jonnycash
Regie
Post 3 von 13
1.317 Ansichten

As far as i know, the landlord MUST provide either DVB-C or DVB-S. If not, her has to confirm you in writung, that both are not possible. With this letter as a proof, Sky will terminate the contract.

backy
Special Effects
Post 4 von 13
1.317 Ansichten

Thanks a lot for your answer. Where would I need to send the signed letter? Send it via post, or mail?

Any ideas how the letter should look?

didi
Regie
Post 5 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

To be on the safe side you should also provide a written confirmation that the internet range in your location is too small to receive Sky via IPTV, because this would also be a common way to receive sky.

Jonnycash
Regie
Post 6 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

No, not neccessary for a termination.

Jonnycash
Regie
Post 7 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

Just wait for a mod here, he will guide you......

Just a simple wording like "herewith I (the landlord) confirm that the flat (address....) has not DVB-S or DVB-C access......"

didi
Regie
Post 8 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

In case you are sure about this, please disregard my comment

Jonnycash
Regie
Post 9 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

I am

Nicht anwendbar
Post 10 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

Ich hab den Link nicht ohne Grund gepostet... Eine Antwort hatte er schon bekommen.

didi
Regie
Post 11 von 13
1.318 Ansichten

In english please

Nicht anwendbar
Post 12 von 13
1.322 Ansichten

What??

backy
Special Effects
Post 13 von 13
1.323 Ansichten

Hi guys,

I have sent an e-mail to request the cancellation of my contract, but it's been over a week now without a reply from Sky.

Can one of the admins please help me?

Thank you!

Antworten