Antworten

Montly Payment

Luanybrito
Geräuschemacher
Post 1 von 4
313 Ansichten

Montly Payment

Hello, 

I changed my payment method for credit card and last month the payment was collected on August 3rd.

This month it was not collected yet but I had a problem with the card and it was temporarily frozen but now it is working again. I would like to check if you tried to collect the payment and it was not possible or if you will still collect in the next few days. I'm trying to avoid paying for a delay fee.

thanks!

Alle Antworten
Antworten
grauerwolf
Regie
Post 2 von 4
300 Ansichten

Betreff: Montly Payment

Helle @Luanybrito !

Please don't post your private data on this Forum!

Everyone can see your customer number and misuse it.

Go to the three dots on the top right site, than you can work with the post and you can delete this sensitive data.

An die Mods:

Dieser User hat schon einmal seine privaten Daten hier veröffentlicht. Er kann kein deutsch und ist damit nicht in der Lage, den Hinweis über dem Schreibkasten zu verstehen!

Wenn ihm jemand von euch bei seinem Anliegen hilft, ist es wichtig, dass ihr ihm das mit den privaten Daten einmal richtig erklärt, damit er diese hier nicht erneut veröffentlicht.

Vielen Dank

Markus_79
Drehbuchautor
Post 3 von 4
296 Ansichten

Betreff: Montly Payment

Hi @Luanybrito ,

please delete your customer number. Thank you

Ronald_S
Post 4 von 4
269 Ansichten

Re: Montly Payment

Hallo @Luanybrito, i would like to take a look at your contract. Please send me a private message with your customer number, your date of birth and the last four digits of your credit card number. To contact me by private message, click on my profile name and then select "Message" under "Contact me".

Greetings, Ronald

Antworten