Antworten

Sky Pricing for Entertainment Paket

kosti89
Tiertrainer
Post 1 von 13
1.896 Ansichten

Sky Pricing for Entertainment Paket

Hello,

I just saw here on the forum and also on Sky website that the price of Sky Entertainment Paket is 12.5 euros. Is this only a promotion price for the first year of the contract or is it a fixed price forever (even after the first year of Sky contract)? I am acctually paying 21,99 euros monthly for only Sky Entertainment. Is this price normal?  

Thank you

Alle Antworten
Antworten
Jonnycash
Regie
Post 2 von 13
1.889 Ansichten

Betreff: Sky Pricing for Entertainment Paket

Sky Germany has a complete new pricing and package structure starting from today for NEW customers. Have a look here:
http://www.quotenmeter.de/n/119487/neue-preisstruktur-vorgestellt-wird-sky-nun-teurer-oder-billiger

frankonia
Kulissenbauer
Post 3 von 13
1.876 Ansichten

The combinations with a better overview here:

https://www.sky-angebot.de/sky-q-pakete-juli-2020/

kosti89
Tiertrainer
Post 4 von 13
1.875 Ansichten

Thank you for the reply 🙂

So this is for the NEW customers right? What about the OLD customers? Will the change of price be automatic or do I have to cancel the acctual contract in order to benefit to the new price?

miika
Regie
Post 5 von 13
1.854 Ansichten

159 EUR if you cancel  wishing a new contract. Not to pay these 159 EUR - you must wait 3 months.

kosti89
Tiertrainer
Post 6 von 13
1.846 Ansichten

Really? 😲 That means for example if I decide to cancel today, I have to pay 159 euros, but if I cancel in November 2020 I don't have to pay 159 and I will benefit from the new price?

I really don't understand this logic to be honest...

Normally my contract ends in May 2021 but I really don't want to pay almost double the price compared to the new clients. That's completly unfair.

miika
Regie
Post 7 von 13
1.831 Ansichten

sky has no logic.

Cancelling May 2021, then 159 EUR + with new sky contract or

waiting to September 2021 without sky and then have a new contract without the 159 EUR.

kosti89
Tiertrainer
Post 8 von 13
1.824 Ansichten

Really?? Sounds so unreal...

Could maybe a moderator confirm this please? I am really considering of cancelling my Sky contract if it is the case.

herbst
Regie
Post 9 von 13
1.822 Ansichten

@kosti89  schrieb:

Really? 😲 That means for example if I decide to cancel today, I have to pay 159 euros, but if I cancel in November 2020 I don't have to pay 159 and I will benefit from the new price?

I really don't understand this logic to be honest...

Normally my contract ends in May 2021 but I really don't want to pay almost double the price compared to the new clients. That's completly unfair.

If you like the new price structure, you can simply switch to the end of the term.

kosti89
Tiertrainer
Post 10 von 13
1.814 Ansichten

Yes, I really like the new price structure and Sky in general but not if i have to pay 159 euros to change the contract...

herbst
Regie
Post 11 von 13
1.799 Ansichten

No, not € 159. You have PN.

miika
Regie
Post 12 von 13
1.774 Ansichten

Good news for you:

Neue Preise und Paketstruktur für ALLE (Bestandskunden und Neukunden)!

1. Jahres-Abo zum Vorteilspreis. Danach wechselt dein Vertrag in ein flexibles Monats-Abo.
  2. So einfach wie nie. Verwandle dein Monats-Abo jederzeit wieder in ein günstigeres Jahres-Abo. Direkt nach der ersten Laufzeit oder auch später. Kündigen wird unnötig – ein Anruf genügt.
  3. Für alle verfügbar: Jeder Kunde kann am Ende seiner Vertragslaufzeit ins neue Jahres-Abo wechseln. Somit können alle – Neukunden und treue Kunden – von diesen Vorteilen profitieren.

In spring 2021 you can call sky and change your contract without 159 EUR.

kosti89
Tiertrainer
Post 13 von 13
1.759 Ansichten

That's very good news 🙂

Antworten