Antworten

Age Verification for SkyTicket

Antworten
KerryH20
Geräuschemacher
Post 41 von 52
861 Ansichten

Hello, I'm having the same problem with relation to not having a German ID to complete Age Verification (and not being able to speak enough German to phone about it).  I see a couple of more recent posts so sounds like others are still having issues like this too.  Is someone on this forum able to help?  Thanks very much

Sanny_G
Post 42 von 52
845 Ansichten

Hello @KerryH20, sorry for the late reply.

It is a normal process that customers without a german identity card or passport must carry out an age verification via the postident procedure.

So that I can initiate this for you, I need by private message:

- customer number
- e-mail address
- full name
- full address
- date of birth

-> How do I send a private message? -> Go to my profile and then under "Mich kontaktieren" click on "Nachricht".

Regards, Sanny
JesusBueno
Geräuschemacher
Post 43 von 52
788 Ansichten

Betreff: Age Verification for SkyTicket

Hello, 

I am trying to join Sky Ticket. However, when I want to do the Age verification, I cannot since my Passport is not from Germany. My german is really bad so I would appreciate if you could help me to do it online. Thanks in advance. 

Best ,

Jesus

BenjaminM
Post 44 von 52
749 Ansichten

Hello Jesus,

sorry for the late response. Please send me a private message with the following data:

- customer number
- e-mail-address
- full name
- full address

To write me a private message you must go on my profile an then click on "Nachricht".

Regards,
Benni
louiezeegen
Geräuschemacher
Post 45 von 52
563 Ansichten

Hello,

I've signed up, and paid for,  Sky Ticket but I don't have a German passport so I need help with age verification. My German isn't good enough to do it over the phone. Can someone help me? 

Thanks, 

L

Meliina
Ehemaliger Sky Mitarbeiter
Post 46 von 52
545 Ansichten

Hello @louiezeegen,

sorry for the late response. Please send me a private message with the following data:

- customer number
- e-mail address
- full name
- full address

To write me a private message you must go on my profile an then click on "Message".

Regards,
Melina
myazicioglu
Geräuschemacher
Post 47 von 52
506 Ansichten

I wrote three emails to Sky Ticket but all of them failed to delivery. I want to cancel my account but i am not being able to due to age verification (I do not have a German ID or passport), i am already charged for sky ticket that i can not use.
I wrote a sample email which is

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

ich möchte das Sky Ticket Konto kündigen, da Sie einen ausländischen Pass nicht als Identifizierungsverfahren akzeptieren. Das PostIdent-Verfahren dauert mir zu lange.
Ich wollte nur ein Probemonat. 
Ich bitte um eine sofortige Rückerstattung, da mir dies nicht bewusst war. 
Vielen Dank.

MfG
Mehmet Yazicioglu
I recieved this failed mail delivery notification which is 

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

service@sky.de
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message. Please try to resend the message later.

The following organization rejected your message: Could someone help me out to cancel my account? this is so annoying  

Valdete_S
Ehemaliger Sky Mitarbeiter
Post 48 von 52
492 Ansichten

Hello @myazicioglu,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Send me your email address in a private message as well as your date of birth and address.

To write me a private message you must go on my profile an then click on "Nachricht".

Greetings,
Valdi
Alw1234
Geräuschemacher
Post 49 von 52
423 Ansichten

Hello,

I have the same issue also. UK passport and unable to verify online. Please can someone help me begin the verification procedure? My German is not yet good enough to complete this over the phone.

Thanks,

Alex

Julia_M
Post 50 von 52
405 Ansichten

Hello @Alw1234,

I would like to apologize the fact that the age verification process was not working out very well.

Do you have the possibility to write me a private message including your Sky Ticket customer number?

Please notice, that our age verification is limited to German passports, European passports and international passports only. This age verification process is only necessary while booking our Sky Entertainment & Cinema Monatsticket.
It is possible to enjoy our sports offer without a previous age verification.

I am looking forward to find a solution for this challenge.

Best regards,

Julia
Lazarou
Geräuschemacher
Post 51 von 52
152 Ansichten

Hi,

I am also struggling with age verification on sky.de with a UK passport. 

The website offers the option of a verification with an international passport, but then it just says 'please check your details' after I fill in the codes correctly. 

I'm also not sure sure how to PM a moderator about this. 

Sanny_G
Post 52 von 52
146 Ansichten

Re: Betreff: Age Verification for SkyTicket

Antworten