Antworten

Registered for Sky Ticket, can't log in

aneesa
Geräuschemacher
Post 1 von 8
1.764 Ansichten

Registered for Sky Ticket, can't log in

Hi,

I tried to purchase Sky Ticket today but was unable to complete the registration as I do not have a German ID for age verification. I understand that the PostIdent method can be used to resolve this, but having looked into how long this could take I have decided that I would like to cancel my purchase. However, I find that I can't use the email address and PIN I registered with to log in at Login​ to do so- it tells that my information was not found in the system. I have tried using the 'forgot PIN' option to reset my PIN, but I have not received a reset email despite the page telling me that it was sent. Could anyone help me to access my account or point me towards another way to make the cancellation (preferably not by having to phone Sky, as my German is not very good). Thanks!

Alle Antworten
Antworten
salmaaaaaa
Geräuschemacher
Post 2 von 8
1.508 Ansichten

Re: Registered for Sky Ticket, can't log in

I have the same problem

murty
Geräuschemacher
Post 3 von 8
1.508 Ansichten

Same problem for me!

Sanny_G
Post 4 von 8
1.508 Ansichten

Hello everyone, sorry for the late reply.

Please check out the post via https://community.sky.de/thread/88774

Regards, Sanny

aneesa
Geräuschemacher
Post 5 von 8
1.508 Ansichten

Hi Sanny,

That post doesn't answer my question- I don't want to go through the PostIdent process, I want to cancel my order but I'm not able to log in to do so.

ktsialos
Geräuschemacher
Post 6 von 8
1.508 Ansichten

For those of us with the same issue, who paid via paypal, would it help if we canceled the automatic payment order? I dont really mind not getting the money back, just want this to be over with and not get into any legal trouble.

Nadine
Post 7 von 8
1.508 Ansichten

Hello aneesa und ktsialos,

please send me your e-mail addresses via private message: https://community.sky.de/docs/DOC-1005

Regards, Nadine

joco
Geräuschemacher
Post 8 von 8
694 Ansichten

Betreff: Registered for Sky Ticket, can't log in

I have the same problem i was having skt ticket for 6 monts i just make the account i enterr evertying but after evrtying eneter corected gave me an error like i dint even registerd

Antworten