Antworten

English option

salloubun
Geräuschemacher
Post 1 von 6
736 Ansichten

English option

MY Sky box has updated overnight. my kids have gone to watch Nickelodeon this morning and when they press “i” on the remote the language option does not appear to switch to english like it did previously to the update. How do I switch English shows over to OV?

Alle Antworten
Antworten
Nicht anwendbar
Post 2 von 6
629 Ansichten

Re: English option

Unfortunately, there is no  english language option on the TV-Box as well as aon a couple of other devices. The only possibility for an english language option ist via web or Apple-TV (Re: Das neue Sky Ticket kommt - Teil 1: Sky TV Box

A fix for this problem ist promised "shortly", although with no exakt timeframe.

salloubun
Geräuschemacher
Post 3 von 6
629 Ansichten

Thanks. I think we will just cancel our subscription then as it’s useless to us if we can’t watch in English. poor decision by sky. I’m sure they will loose a lot of customers due to this. I know Germans who only watch shows in original versions and won’t be happy with that option being taken from them either.

Nicht anwendbar
Post 4 von 6
629 Ansichten

salloubun schrieb:

.... I think we will just cancel our subscription then as it’s useless to us if we can’t watch in English. ...

That's exactly what I did. As soon, as the problem is fixed, I might subscribe again.

...I know Germans who only watch shows in original versions and won’t be happy with that option being taken from them either.

Yep - that would be me (though Austrian)

Unfurtunately it can be a bit tricky at times, as sky doesn't provide captions budt it's definitely worthwhile watching in English - even when I don't get every word.

fooly68
Schnitt
Post 5 von 6
629 Ansichten

i like watching ov without any captions

Nicht anwendbar
Post 6 von 6
630 Ansichten

Hi salloubun, sorry for the inconvenience! We're working to fix it as soon as possible. After the bug is fixed, the English audio option will be available again. Kind regards, Nadia

Antworten